Fight Cyber Crime with Knowledge & Action
Sign Up to Receive Our FREE “Cyber Security Tip of the Week”
You Must Constantly Educate Yourself On How to Protect What’s Yours!
Now — for a limited time — we have the PERFECT way to help reduce your risk and keep you safe! Simply sign up to receive our FREE “Cyber Security Tip of the Week”.
We’ll send these byte-sized (IT pun, sorry), quick-read tips to your email inbox. Every tip is packed with a UNIQUE and UP-TO-DATE real-world solution that keeps you one step ahead of the bad guys. And because so few people know about these security secrets, every week you’ll learn something new!
Protect Your Personal and Important Data with Cybersecurity Tips Like These
- Tip # 5: If hit with RANSOMWARE that says: “Pay $2,000 or we will delete your files” — DON’T PAY! Do THIS instead to sidestep their evil ways.
- Tip # 19: Do you accept credit cards online? If you answered “Yes”, but you neglect this KEY STEP, you may get FINES, FEES and even SUED!
- Tip # 28: Why make a hacker’s job EASIER? Do THIS to your usernames — It’s like a wall of steel.
- Tip # 15: How you swipe your debit card determines if you are at SERIOUS RISK for theft or completely safe. Protect your accounts with this simple, speedy tip.
- Tip # 18: Far too many businesses have firewalls that are USELESS! Yours might be too unless you take the time to do THIS frequently.
- Tip # 47: Have a remote login when working on the road? YOU may unknowingly be inviting a VIRUS into your office, unless you take this action.
- Tip # 10: If you don’t take THIS RARE but IMPORTANT step when you get a brand new PC, it could spell the DEATH of that PC (and your files) in a matter of months!
- Tip # 8: Every day people TRY to get on Facebook or Twitter and get more than friend updates — They get dangerous viruses and malware instead! This 6-second action ELIMINATES this common risk.
- Tip # 29: What’s worse than getting your laptop stolen? Giving that thief access to ALL of your files. Well, take this simple step to breathe easy about your files.
- Tip # 12: Over 7 MILLION Dropbox accounts have been HACKED! Use these rarely used precautions before jumping on ANY file-sharing applications (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.)