Co-Managed IT Support and Services
A partnership that helps organizations maximize their technology management efficiencies by combining their existing internal IT department with an outsourced IT partner.
Proudly serving Philadelphia and Orlando.
Signs that your IT team may be overwhelmed and need help:
- Your staff is complaining about response time to open tickets
- Resolution to important issues is taking too long because your team is having to spend extra time researching the answer
- You notice the skill level of your employees hasn’t grown with the world of ever changing and evolving world of technology
- Your “IT person” wears multiple hats and has other jobs or responsibilities to handle
- You are losing potential business to competitors with superior technology solutions
- Your IT manager can’t take PTO because no one can cover their workload
There are many different ways to implement a co-managed IT support plan within your business. Businesses end up saving money when they implement a co-managed IT approach. If you have someone internally that can handle the day-to-day tasks and employee support but doesn’t have a wide range of skills, all high-level technology needs can be handled by Zog. Saving you from having to pay the salary of a seasoned IT expert and giving you access to an entire team of technology experts at a fraction of the cost.
Benefits of Co-Managed:
Does your team spend too much time “in the weeds” of day-to-day support?
A solid cybersecurity plan should include:
Zog will provide a SWOT analysis to evaluate your teams’ needs, skills, and priorities to divide responsibilities based on time, skillset, tools, and short and long-term goals.