"11 Things to Keep in Mind When Choosing the Right IT Partner "
LIVE: Wednesday, March 29th
Start Time: 12 pm - 12:30 pm
During This Webinar You’ll Discover:
Choosing a IT Partner can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the key factors to consider when selecting an IT partner.
- What to look for when researching possible partner
- Do they understand your specific business needs?
- Tips for evaluating their technical capabilities & cybersecurity offering
- Customer service and support SLAs
- Choosing the right size MSP for your business
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and managers who are thinking about or actively searching for a new IT partner, whether it’s to replace your current IT partner or to help your internal IT department.
Register By Completing The Form Below:
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Your Presenter: Mat Zoglio
I am the founder and CEO of Zog. I founded the company in 1999 and have been delivering IT solutions to small and medium sized businesses for 22 years. My company has won numerous awards such as being listed on the Philly 100, and Inc. 5000 for fastest growing companies.